Thevideo.me/Pair: Kodi is one of the finest and most popular online videos streaming source which makes you entertain through unlimited accessibility. Adding various add-ons to Kodi enhances the user experience much higher. While working on Kodi with add-ons the users sometimes come across with various authorization errors, no stream errors and various others. One of the most common is TheVideo.me/Pair. It reflects on your home screen with a pop-up notification asking for stream authentication. It is really a very annoying situation that prevents you from accessing your favorite movies, videos, tv shows, live tv and much more.
Today we are going to provide you deal with this error through different methods. Apart from the resolving methods, we are also going to discuss here with the various aspects of error TheVideo.me pair such as what exactly it is, reasons for appearance and how to deal with it liteblue.usps.gov
What is TheVideo.me/Pair error and why does it generally arises?
Thevideo.me/Pair is a server host which enables the users to stream unlimited television shows, and movies absolutely for free from a large number of websites. As you may be familiar with the fact that TheVideo.me is a third party source to your device and hence tends to have a certain level of protection for streaming videos from server and client side as well. This protection is being provided to this server host only by pairing with your IP address. Before starting further with the streaming process the first thing the user needs to do is to pair your server host with your IP address so that you can easily get access to different videos seamlessly. This error usually flash up on your home screen with different names such as a TheVideo.Me/Pair, the video.me pair, tvad me a pair, vidup.me/pair, and various others. There is no need to getting confused with the names; as all are same and are appearing only for seeking authorization to allow you streaming with the server of Kodi.
Also, you don’t need to get tense when faced with such situation; it is just a simple an authorization query which you can easily resolve within a few seconds. It is somewhere just like a captcha solving for a human verification that hardly takes your few seconds to go. The pairing makes it servers to filter and limit the services and hence prevents the leakage of any bandwidth of theirs. It keeps the servers regularly monetized and hence offers an absolute secure streaming.
How does TheVideo.me Pair participate in fixing the stream authorization?
Including TheVideo.me/Pair there are a huge number of internet providers which offers streaming services to the users. As these services providers are placed publicly and hence have great chances of having a huge traffic on them. in order to get a secure and fast streaming through their preferred service providers, one should need to validate it by pairing their IP address with the service provider so that to access authorized streaming. Once done with the pairing process; the users are provided authorization with four hours of streaming services. After the completion of these four hours, the authorization will get automatically expire and hence will again need to provide for continuing the streaming services.
let’s check: Walmartone
How to fix TheVideo.me Pair error?
It seems to be a really very annoying condition when any of the Kodi users fail to get access to its different add-ons server hosts and same does with TheVideo.me pair issue as well. For all the Kodi users who have come across with this annoying error; we are here with the perfect solutions. We are providing you here best three different solutions to resolve the error from your Kodi; from you can easily opt for the one that suits you most. Before going further with the different solutions for the error; one thing you need to keep in mind is that the solutions are temporary and will only provide authorization for four hours. Once completed with the four hours of authentication; one needs to ask for authorization again.
Solution 1: Direct Authorisation
- Launch your web browser and enter the URL: http://thevideo.me/pair into the provided popup Window.
- Now, click on the option of Activate Streaming.
- A new Window page will open up on your home screen asking you to solve the captcha.
- Once successfully done with it; a pop-up message will flash on your home screen showing “Your IP has been authenticated for 4 hours”.
Solution 2: Disable Hosters with Captcha
- Launch Kodi on your device and make a right click on the addon option.
- Once done select Settings option and to the playback menu of the same.
- Go to the “Hosters with Captchas” option and disable it.
- That’s it; you will be provided authentication for streaming different videos.
Solution 3: Configuring URL Resolver
- Go to the “Settings” option of your device and then move forward towards the “System Settings”.
- Change the mode of your system to “Expert mode”.
- Now, launch your Kodi and go to the “add-ons menu” option.
- Select “Dependencies” and followed by selecting URL Resolver from the provided list of options.
- Once have successfully done with it; now select “Configure” to move forward with the process.
- Once done with it successfully; all the hosters will be available on your home screen under Resolvers 1 to Resolvers # well arranged in an alphabetical order.
- Now, select thevideo.me from the provided list of “hosters with captcha” and disable it.
- That’s it; you will be provided authentication after the completion of the process. It is a single time process only and needs to repeat again after four hours.
We have provided you above different methods for resolving theVideo.me pair issue from where you can easily choose as per your desire. One more thing that we really need to remind you that thevideo.me is an illegal server host and one can use it at his/her own risk only. It is a third party source for your Kodi and hence we prefer you to choose a VPN service before using it so that it can well mask your IP address and hence enable you to enjoy secure and fast access.